Thursday, April 8, 2010

a 'Must Have' Vest

Who can resist the comfort of a basic tee with a stylish vest?

The un-resistible Hirayama Grey Striped Smart Vest


Happy buyers with Hanasecret.

Meeyan

Simply pair with a jeans and you are ready to go :)




Audrey



Audrey:Hanasecret has a good selection of clothes ranging from feminine dresses to edgy blazers. Price are kept affordable and the quality of clothes are good. The vest is made from good structured cotton and has a satin inner lining too. It has a flattering cut with a cute ribbon at the back.

Blog: http://tearsintokyo.blogspot.com/



The stylish Noriko Smart Vest

Melody

Another happy buyer with hana secret. :)

Melody:I m so in love with this vest because it's was easily match with my black dress. I have alot of black dress. And all of them look so down and dull on me. And this vest I get from hana secret can spark up my black dress and made me look causal smart. So I can wear it for my work and weekend for my dates. And I think you only can get this vest from hana secret.

my blog wearing the vest: http://mymelodyn.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-evening-movie.html



Thank you guys for your support.


We will try our best to bring in more pretty outfits just for you! :)








Hanasecret Team

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will u still bring in the grey one ?i really like it ..
jasminethai84@hotmail.com

Hanasecret said...

Sweet, if there is a chance of bringing in back order, we will definitely inform you :)